Heartwarming: The Waterboy
- Bobby reconciling with his mother after she realizes how wrong she was in raising him out of fear he will abandon her just like his father.
- "I love Mama!". Those words brought tears to everyone.
- Or before that, Mama stepping out into the packed stadium to see the fans cheering for her son; "Foosball's not for the devil... it's for my Bobby."
- "Thank you all so much for being my friends."
- When the Mud Dogs during the bourbon bowl reminisce about all the funny things Bobby did when he was playing with them. Only for Bobby to show up during their time of need. Gee especially telling Bobby he's the heart and soul of the team.