Heartwarming: The Hangover
- Bit of a stretch, but the whole premise in a way. Most of the guys have definite Jerkass tendencies, but they'll go to some pretty extraordinary lengths to find their friend.
- The scene where Stu finally breaks up with Melissa - Phil's expression as he sees this is almost like that of a proud father, whilst Doug & Tracy are grinning & hugging Stu once it happens.
- Phil spends the opening act of the first film complaining about being married with a kid...and is then really excited to see his family again and carries his sleeping son around for the entire end of the movie.
- The third film has Alan reuniting with Tyler, aka Baby Carlos. Alan, being Alan, makes the kid believe he's his real dad. Before he leaves, Tyler hugs him, and Alan gives him the aviator shades he wore in the first film.
- Alan and Cassie's scenes together.
- "We're the three best friends that anyone ever had..."