Heartwarming / The Blind Side
- Leigh Anne turning off the football game to have a family Thanksgiving dinner around a dining table, and then the Tuohy children offering their hands to Michael when saying Grace.
- Leigh Anne reading The Story of Ferdinand to Michael and SJ, with Collins secretly listening in the hallway.
- Leigh Anne using the photo that included Michael for the Tuohys' Christmas cards.
- Leigh Anne's assertion at her luncheon that it wasn't just that she changed Michael's life, but that he changed hers.
- Michael always sits alone in study hall, until Collins leaves her study table to sit with him instead.
- Michael instinctively saving SJ from being seriously injured or killed during their car accident.
- The picture at the end with the real Michael hugging his momma Leigh Anne.
- Seriously, just any time Leigh Ann calls Michael her son and any time Michael reciprocates by calling her Mama.
- "I... kind of thought I was [a part of the family]."
- Michael going inside a restaurant, talking and hugging his brother. It really hits hard when you realize how little he gets to see his family.
- Coach Cotton going full Papa Wolf against the racist ref during the game. He's so pissed that Michael has to physically pull him away.
: "This young man plays for my team, my team
, and I will defend him like he's my own son!
Against you or any other redneck son of a bitch!-"