Blu: But I thought you loved Carnival.
Raphael: I do! But I love my family much more.
- The final moments in and out of the plane:
- Jewel: Hey, It's okay, we'll figure this out together, alright?
- Blu: I'm not going to let you go! We're chained to each other birds, remember?
- ...and the kiss and Blu's flight which follow.
- Blu with his wing protectively around the hurt Jewel.
- Linda and Tulio's frantic search for Blu, and their formed relationship.
- The final hug shared by Linda, Tulio and Fernando.
- The end and credits reveal that Tulio and Linda got married, adopted Fernando and now live in Brazil.
- Tulio and Linda parasailing.
- Linda: That's my big brave boy.
- The Earn Your Happy Ending trope taken to it's logical conclusion: So beautiful is it now that Blu can dance with the other birds, but now in his children we can see him finally fly. Contrast that with the freezing bird afraid and family-less in the winter, and this troper actually was ready to cry tears of joy.
- That description alone makes me want to join you.