- "Birds vs. Monkeys!"
- "You mess with my friends? You mess with me."
- Blu has several in a row during the climax when he busts out of his cage, frees all the other captive birds, and takes out Nigel — and by accident, the plane itself — with a fire extinguisher and a bungee cord, then saves himself and Blue from certain death by flying for the first time in his life.
- Pedro's kung-fu skills against the marmosets.
- Linda effortlessly driving through Rio on a motorbike after Tulio's Epic Fail at trying to drive it.
Linda: It's just like riding a snowmobile!
- Nigel's "negotiation" with Mauro while being Faux Affably Evil the whole time. Especially the last part.
Nigel: (Catches Mauro just inches from the ground) "All right, you've twisted my wing. Deal. Now then, anymore questions? No? Good. You will spread out and you will find these macaws by the end of the day, or it's flying lessons for everyone!"
- At Carnival, while riding on Luiz, Blu hears Linda calling for him. Turning Luiz around and bringing him to a full stop, Blu watches Linda for a moment as she tries to get off the float. Reuniting with Linda has been Blu's goal all along, and all he has to do is go to her. Then Pedro and Nico tell him they found Jewel on the chicken float. Blu hesitates for just a moment before turning around and, with a determined look on his face, saying, "Let's go get Jewel."
- Linda, driving like a maniac behind the wheel of a massive parade float, crashes through a chain link fence onto an airport runway and plays chicken with the smuggler's twin-engine plane in a desperate attempt to stop them taking off with Blu. It almost works too.