Heartwarming: Pokémon Colosseum
- When Wes and Rui break into Plusle's cell, the little guy looked really happy to see you/Wes.
- Once returned to Duking, Plusle asks to go with Wes and Rui. That's right, this little guy was not given to Wes as a gift, nope. Plusle "wanted" to join them in their fight against Cipher.
- Seeing Celebi appear after using a Time Flute.
- Receiving Jirachi from the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, while Jirachi's cuteness makes its introduction a case of Tastes Like Diabetes. Must admit, the way it blinks the first time is just too cute.
- Wes has an Espeon and Umbreon, two Pokemon who can only be obtained via friendship. Assuming that they weren't stolen and/or given to him already evolved, it means even when he was a villain he was nice to his Pokemon! Awww!
- In each Pokemon's profile is a log of where you caught that Pokemon. Espeon and Umbreon's? "Player's old friend."
- Not gonna lie, any time a Shadow Pokemon gets rehabilitated and reopens the door to their heart gives me the warm fuzzies. That triumphant fanfare really adds to the moment.
- I found it really sweet that Rui still decided to trust Wes even after finding out he was a former member of Snagem. She only recently just met the guy but she's going to stick by him, and I found that incredibly thoughtful on her part to look past his background like that and just trust him, like a true friend. (or is she?)
Rui: Who are these people? Huh? Are they Team Snagem?Team Snagem Grunt: That's right, pretty lady! He's from Team Snagem, just like us! But he's no ordinary member. He's a Snagger. He's the best in Team Snagem at Snagging Pokemon without fail!Rui: No way! Is this true, Wes? (if the player answers YES) Oh, so it is true! That's a little shocking!Team Snagem Grunt: Hey, Wes! Come on, hand it over! Give back the Snag Machine you ripped off from the hideout!Rui: Snag Machine? Wes, do you really have something like that?Team Snagem Grunt: No, this is just a REALLY fancy coat sleeve.Other Team Snagem Grunt: The Snag Machine's built for trainers. When a trainer puts the Snag Machine on, their Poke Balls are converted. Ordinary Poke Balls are turned into Snag Balls that can steal Pokemon from their trainers in battle.Team Snagem Grunt: Hey, you blabbermouth! Keep that stuff secret!Rui: I get it, Wes. That's why these creeps are chasing after you.(after battle with Team Snagem grunt)Rui: Well, what do you know, Wes. So you're from Team Snagem. Oh, right. To be accurate, I should say former Team Snagem. It's okay. Wes, it doesn't matter to me who you are.