Heartwarming: Pokémon Colosseum
- When Wes and Rui break into Plusle's cell, the little guy looked really happy to see you/Wes.
- Once returned to Duking, Plusle asks to go with Wes and Rui. That's right, this little guy was not given to Wes as a gift, nope. Plusle "wanted" to join them in their fight against Cipher.
- Seeing Celebi appear after using a Time Flute.
- Receiving Jirachi from the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, while Jirachi's cuteness makes its introduction a case of Tastes Like Diabetes. Must admit, the way it blinks the first time is just too cute.
- Wes has an Espeon and Umbreon, two Pokemon who can only be obtained via friendship. Assuming that they weren't stolen and/or given to him already evolved, it means even when he was a villain he was nice to his Pokemon!
- In each Pokemon's profile is a log of where you caught that Pokemon. Espeon and Umbreon's? "Player's old friend."
- Any time a Shadow Pokemon gets rehabilitated and reopens the door to their heart, it'll just give you warm fuzzies. That triumphant fanfare really adds to the moment.
- It's sweet that Rui still decided to trust Wes even after finding out he was a former member of Snagem. She only recently just met the guy but she's going to stick by him, and it's incredibly thoughtful on her part to look past his background like that and just trust him, like a true friend.
Rui: Who are these people? Huh? Are they Team Snagem?Team Snagem Grunt: That's right, pretty lady! He's from Team Snagem, just like us! But he's no ordinary member. He's a Snagger. He's the best in Team Snagem at Snagging Pokemon without fail!Rui: No way! Is this true, Wes? (if the player answers YES) Oh, so it is true! That's a little shocking!Team Snagem Grunt: Hey, Wes! Come on, hand it over! Give back the Snag Machine you ripped off from the hideout!Rui: Snag Machine? Wes, do you really have something like that?Team Snagem Grunt: No, this is just a REALLY fancy coat sleeve.Other Team Snagem Grunt: The Snag Machine's built for trainers. When a trainer puts the Snag Machine on, their Poke Balls are converted. Ordinary Poke Balls are turned into Snag Balls that can steal Pokemon from their trainers in battle.Team Snagem Grunt: Hey, you blabbermouth! Keep that stuff secret!Rui: I get it, Wes. That's why these creeps are chasing after you.(after battle with Team Snagem grunt)Rui: Well, what do you know, Wes. So you're from Team Snagem. Oh, right. To be accurate, I should say former Team Snagem. It's okay. Wes, it doesn't matter to me who you are.