- Jez organising a stag weekend that Mark would actually enjoy.
- From the same episode, Jez's rare moment of sincerity when he tells Mark that he loves him ("and in your own weird, unfriendly, dessicated way, you love me too.")
- Mark stepping in as Jez's best man. "It's your special day, and even if I have to die of anxiety making an off-the-cuff speech we are going to keep it special!"
- Jez and Mark in the limo at the end of season 4.
- Jez's sincere welcome home party for Mark in the first season.
- Near the end of the final episode of season 5.
Super Hans: "He thinks you're a dickhead."Mark: "Just because he's a dickhead doesn't mean I'm not his friend."
- "Minimal water damage!" That is all.
- Mark rescuing Jeremy from the book group. Awesome and also about as heartwarming as the show gets.
Jeremy (VO): Fuck you. Mark's going in to bat for me! ... And he's really good at this! Unlike any game actually involving a bat.
- Jeremy's Christmas stocking for Mark, which he has clearly spent a lot of time and effort on, and bought presents Mark would actually enjoy, by means of actually listening to Mark talking about what he's interested in. Slightly marred by the fact that Mark's stocking for Jeremy is a plastic bag containing firelighters and kitchen tongs.
- Jeremy taking the bullet for the porn Mark downloaded on a potential employer's laptop, not knowing that Dobby already erased it; though it probably lost Mark the job, even Mark has to begrudgingly admit that it was probably one of the nicest thing that Jeremy ever did for him.
- Mark having British London make a counterfeit life coaching certificate for Jeremy, in a rare gesture of genuine humility and respect towards him.
- Super Hans, in a rare moment of unselfishness, helps Mark out during the paintball episode, twisting it so that the person who didn't draw the short straw is forced to step out of the bunker rather than Mark.
- The final scene of the show: Jeremy and Mark sitting together, watching the news and sharing their usual friendly banter.
Jeremy: Aw, we do love each other really.Mark: I simply must get rid of him.