Heartwarming: Ōban Star-Racers
- When Eva/Molly and the other kids sit together and watch the stars. It was nice watching them all relax for a change.
- Molly and Prince Akkia's goodbye scene, near the end of the series.
- The final scene of the series shows Eva and Don Wei, a happy family once again.
- Spirit showing Eva what really happened on the day Maya's star racer crashed. At the end, he rubs her head affectionately and cries a Single Tear. This one moment shows that Spirit is a indeed a good being.
- Even though it ended up causing more trouble, Eva was going to give the title of Avatar and give it to Aikka.
- Jordan's Love Confession to Molly is quite sweet....too bad it was Don Wei.
- After Don finally realizes that Molly is his long lost daughter, Eva, he attempts to convince her to forfeit the race in "Monster Like Muir" because he doesn't want her to get hurt.
- Rick and Molly/Eva's relationship with each other is akin to a Cool Big Bro and a younger sibling.