Heartwarming: Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind
- After the Pejite had kidnapped and tortured a baby Ohm to lure its enraged family to the Valley, Nausicaa managed to convince the baby Ohm that she means no harm to it, placing herself in danger to stop it from the acid lake.
- And when Nausicaa herself was burned by the acid in the lake, it is suggested that the baby Ohm sensed what she had done to save it and took away her pain.
- And when after Nausicaa had died, sacrificing herself so that the rampaging Ohms wouldn't destroy the Valley, the Ohms used their powers to revive her. When she wakes up, she spots the baby Ohm on the head of another Ohm, waving towards her.
- The God-Warrior thinking Nausicaa is its mother.
- The film's closing image of Nausicaa's hat sheltering a new tree growth.
- The Pejites who help Nausicaa escape.
Pejite Queen: Please forgive us. What our people did was horribly wrong.
- The reveal that the woman is Asbel and Lastelle's mother. Nausicaa tears up and gives her a hug.
- What?! NO one is going to mention Nausicaa's first encounter with Teto?!
- Doubles as a tearjerker, but after the ship crashes at the start Nausicaa carries a slave woman away from the wreckage. The woman soon dies and after Nausicaa pulls herself together, she uses her sword to break the woman's chains, so she isn't a slave in death.
- In the same scene Nausicaa, unaware of what the airship was carrying, assures Lastelle that everything aboard is burning and that whatever danger she was warning against must surely be destroyed. Despite their later discovery of what it was, Lastelle smiles as she dies with peace of mind.