Awesome: Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind
- The Ohmu's Dream, which is also a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. Nausicaa's final choice at the end of the manga is the Crowning Moment that the entire story had been building up to.
- Nausicaa had several Moments Of Awesome, from when she slaughtered a room full of men after find they had killed her father to jumping straight into a poisonous forest filled with dangerous animals and poisonous spores without her protective mask to flying right into, and taking out, two guardsman to hijack a flying machine and rescue a baby Ohmu even though she was shot in the side to charging alone against an entire enemy cavalry and stopping them by confusing their beasts with a "buzzer" projectile. For being a Messianic Archetype, Nausicaa was pretty damn badass.
- Even though he gets knocked out, Asbel turning a gun on his fellow Pejitei who have captured Nausicaš and ordering them to let her go, even as so far as to let off a warning shot.
- Asbel is actually Bad Ass. He is a pretty experienced fighter and no stranger to hand-to-hand combat.
- A bioengineered war giant the size of a skyscraper, cowering in fear because his mommy is angry.