As a "dating" game of sorts, heartwarming moments are expected. Due to pretty much everyone having their first time at love in this story, the moments are heartwarming indeed.
Be forewarned: There are many unmarked spoilers ahead.
open/close all folders
- Irina giving up the presidency of Russia to be with Jun again. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome because she basically flipped Guardian the bird.
"I'm home, Yukino."
- Pick a moment with Scatnyan John, any of them.
- Ell considers the clothes that Junichiro bought her to be her treasure. She later considers anything he gives her to be a treasure.
- Qoo wanting to adopt the Earth custom is Christmas and give Ell a Christmas Present.
- Then what Ell actually wanted as her Christmas present. To bear Junichiro's child.
- Then the actual Christmas gift. After Ell had sacrificed herself to save Junichiro and everyone else, Qoo and Remi saved her and reincarnated her body as a human. Qoo specifically mentioned she looked forward to seeing her grandchild, meaning Ell will get her Christmas wish.
- Junichiro pledging his life to Ell.
- When all of the Snow House staff, despite being told to evacuate, sneaks on board the starship to fight for Ell against Remi, even going as far as to call Ell a member of their Snow House family. Where are the tissues?
- After Remi is defeated, she and Ell finally reconcile.
- When Remi is defeated and Qoo is freed, Remi bawls, crying "Mama!", happy to be accepted again by Qoo as her daughter.
- The entire Ell/Jun backstory.
- Junichiro refuses to kiss Feather Moon to transform, even knowing he can't fight off Kuon, because it wouldn't be right since he loves Ran.
- Ran and Junichiro love each other, even though Ran has admitted that she is an alien who stole the original Ran's body.
Universal To All Routes
- When Ell kisses Junichiro for the first time, and he enters his Super Mode to fight for and protect the girls.
- YMMV, but the SP Commander's "sacrifice" so Junichiro could peek on the girls could count as this.