As a "dating" game of sorts, heartwarming moments are expected. Due to pretty much everyone having their first time at love in this story, the moments are heartwarming indeed.
Be forewarned: There are many unmarked spoilers ahead.
open/close all folders
- Irina giving up the presidency of Russia to be with Jun again. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome because she basically flipped Guardian the bird.
"I'm home, Yukino."
- Junichiro refuses to kiss Feather Moon to transform, even knowing he can't fight off Kuon, because it wouldn't be right since he loves Ran.
- Ran and Junichiro love each other, even though Ran has admitted that she is an alien who stole the original Ran's body.
- When Kuon gains something of a crush on Junichiro, it's quite sweet to see the Ice Queen giggle, affectionately extend her hand to his cheek, call him a gentleman and even blow him a kiss.
- Qoo cheering Ell up, after Remi ruined the sandwiches she made, by suggesting Ell should learn her how to make sandwiches too so they can make and eat them together. This makes Ell very happy.
- Saionji finally giving Ran and Junichiro his blessings.
- Remi, after some encouragement from Saionji, apologizing to Ell for ruining her sandwiches and even calling her by her name instead of the usual "piece of junk".
Universal To All Routes
- When Ell kisses Junichiro for the first time, and he enters his Super Mode to fight for and protect the girls.
- YMMV, but the SP Commander's "sacrifice" so Junichiro could peek on the girls could count as this.
- The friendship between Morita and Junichiro in general.