YMMV: My Girlfriend Is the President
- Ensemble Darkhorse
- Ell (being the Token Mini-Moe of the cast, this should be surprising to absolutely no one). She gets one of the two epilogues in the fandisc and the second one doesn't go to Yukino either.
- Irina is the secondary heroine, but seems significantly more popular than Yukino. She’s also used more in advertising and gets half the fan disc devoted to an afterstory for her.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Putina was clearly created in a time when the Internet still liked Putin, before the Ukraine crisis cemented him as one of the darker grey hats in world politics.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This line by Jun, about a military recruitment video with fanservice: "It's an era where warships and brave veterans transform into moe characters." Well then, Hello Kantai Collection!
- Ho Yay: Ell/Putina, Yukino/Putina, Kuon/Putina, and and Remi/Yukino.For the Guys, it's Morita/Jun. It's the bad ending if Jun can't decide on a girl, and Morita makes his move.
- Memetic Badass: None of the characters in game are this, but Vladimir Putin's status as one is probably why Putina is in the game and does some of the things she does.
- Most Annoying Sound: "MOKYUU~!"
- Suspiciously Similar Song: To The X-Files' theme, Ride of the Valkyries, the Imperial March, Shining Finger's theme.