- The scene during Lost in Paris when the girls are telling each other about how they'll always be friends.
- When Mr. Grump asks the girls to call him "Gramps" at the end of Madeline's Holiday With Mr. Grump.
- When Madeline sings Without You in Madeline and the Science Project. Also a Tear Jerker.
- "Goodnight little girls, I hope you sleep well." "Goodnight, goodnight dear Miss Clavel!"
- After Pepito is attacked by the pack of dogs his parents realize that they haven't been spending enough time with him and resolve to change that. Plus they're just so overwhelmingly relieved when they find out he's okay.
- Madeline and Miss Clavel's reunion in Lost in Paris.