DiC animated series
- A Lampshade Wearing moment in the episode Madeline and the Big Cheese. Danielle and Madeline has to come up with an impromptu way to lull Lord Cucuface to sleep so... well, see the TV.com summary.
Madeline: Psst, Danielle, you be the queen
Danielle: Me? Queen who?
Madeline: thinks AHA! Puts lampshade over Danielle's head Queen Lampshade!
Danielle: Fine, and you be Princess Drapery!
- "Greybeard?! How terrible!" "Terrible indeed. Especially since he died 200 years ago."
- Whenever Maestro Stroganoff bursts into tears in "Madeline and the Old Violin."
- "Who ever heard of a Joan of Arc with polka dots?"
- When Madeline asks why LaCroque got her name (she used to be called "La Jolie Fleur"):
Henri: She wilted.
- "There will be no laughing here! Laughing is banished! Smiling is banned! Happiness is... is..."
LaCroque: When I need your help with words, Henri, you will be invited to speak!