Heartwarming: Kin-iro Mosaic
Since Kiniro Mosaic
is that kind of series
, every episode is as cute as a kitten. This page is for moments that are particularly touching.
- First episode: "Hello!" "Arigatoooou!"
- Episode four: Karen and Alice patching things up after Alice's jealousy of her two best friends Karen and Shinobu's closeness. Alice and Karen remember that they had decided as children that they would be best friends forever (or "forever best friends" as the case may be), and they shouldn't fight. Alice love love loves both Karen and Shinobu. Aya and Yoko look on from a doorway with peaceful smiles showing they are at least as moved by the scene as the viewer.
- Aya's envy and relief when the letter in Yoko's shoe locker wasn't a love letter (it wasn't even meant for Yoko.)
- Episode five: After joking about Yoko being a convenience store all day, Karen makes a pie chart showing that Yoko is "50% comedic retorts, 50% kindness." (Shinobu's pie chart of Yoko just had 100% comedic retorts.)
- Episode 7: Shinobu scoring 91% on her English test; the English teacher crying tears of joy as a result.
- It turns out Karen's classmates like her so much that they give her snacks every day.