Heartwarming: Kanye West
- "Never Let Me Down" may be one of the most joyful songs 'Ye ever recorded. J. Ivy's spoken-word rant at the end especially.
- "Hey Mama"
- "Big Brother" is a touching song about Kanye's mentor, Jay-Z
- "Bound 2" is more or less a dedication to Kim Kardashian.
"Close your eyes and let the world paint a thousand pictures
One good girl is worth a thousand bitches."
- The fact that Kanye has over nine million followers on Twitter, but himself follows only one Twitter: Kim's.
- "New Day," where he and Jay-Z warn their future sons of the price of fame.
- "Only One", which is pretty much "Hey Mama" for his daughter, North.
" Tell Nori about me... "