- "Never Let Me Down" may be one of the most joyful songs 'Ye ever recorded. J. Ivy's spoken-word rant at the end especially.
- "Family Business" manages to be sweet without going overboard, painting a loving but flawed picture of Yeezy's family.
- "Hey Mama", which is just a beautiful dedication to his mother, although it does Tear Jerker when you remember Mrs. West passed away years ago and Kanye rarely performs "Hey Mama" live.
- In light of news breaking out that Taylor Swift's album Reputation would be released on the same day as the 10th anniversary of Kanye's mother's death (which was reportedly completely unintentional; the Kanye subreddit came up with "Hey Mama Day". It essentially went as follows: on the day of the anniversary/album release, Kanye fans would repeatedly stream "Hey Mama" for 12 hours straight to keep Swift off the charts. As a result, the song's number of Spotify streams increased by around 700,000, it topped the Spiking Tracks list on Last.fm, and reached the top 100 in New Zealand and Australia. Truly a testament to the power of Kanye's fans and the respect they show his mother for bringing him into the world.
- "Big Brother" is a touching song about Kanye's mentor Jay-Z.
- "Bound 2" is more or less a dedication to Kim Kardashian.
"Close your eyes and let the world paint a thousand pictures
One good girl is worth a thousand bitches."
- The fact that, prior to its deletion, Kanye's Twitter had over 13 million followers but itself followed only one: Kim's.
- "New Day," where he and Jay-Z warn their future sons of the price of fame.
- "Only One", which is pretty much "Hey Mama" for his daughter, North.
" Tell Nori about me... "
- "Ultralight Beam" is a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming in a few ways. First, Chance the Rapper's guest verse; it's clear he's been a huge Yeezy fan since he was a kid, and you can hear the joy in his delivery now that he's a prominent rapper himself and featuring on a song alongside his idol. Then there's the gospel chorus with Kelly Price and The-Dream, which is simply beautiful. But the most heartwarming moment might be Kirk Franklin's spoken-word bit at the end, a big slice of You Are Not Alone to close out the track.
- Kanye's idea of a birthday gift for Kim: he bought a blank white Hermes purse and videotaped their daughter painting it. Link.
- After Kim's stepfather Bruce Jenner came out as a transgender woman named Caitlyn, it was reported by all accounts, Kim had no idea how to handle the revelation and Kanye was the one who pushed Kim to simply accept and offer unconditional support to Caitlyn's transition. He also willingly appeared on the reality show documenting the transition and offered his support.
- Say what you want about Kanye's marriage to Kim, but one has to admit, he really does adore her and seems so happy to be with her, as she is with him too.
- When news broke out that Kim had been robbed at gunpoint by two men in Paris, Kanye was in the middle of a show. While he was performing "Heartless", he decided to stop the show early to make sure that Kim was okay.