Heartwarming: DmC: Devil May Cry
- The way Dante acts after regaining his memories and brother in the mansion. Suddenly, this hedonistic punk sounds very young. You begin to realize just how much going through such a shitty life without remembering how you even got there was weighing him down.
- Dante's argument against Vergil about ruling humanity:
Vergil: Humans are frail, they're like children, they need our protection. Not just from others, but from themselves! We - you and I - have saved them.Dante: You and I have saved them?Vergil: Who else?Dante: A human.Vergil: Kat was useful but -Kat: Useful?Dante: Kat saved my life, Kat held out under torture to keep your existence a secret! Kat led us through the tower to Mundus' lair. We would've failed twenty times over if it wasn't for her!
- Kat begging Dante to spare Vergil's life, in spite of his ambitions and cold treatment towards her. Dante even looks somewhat relieved afterward.
- Kat: I know who you are. You are Dante. Nothing more, and nothing less.
- Dante carefully and patiently lending Kat an arm to help her walk to where they can better see the aftermath of the battle. His obvious protectiveness and affection is nearly a complete reversal from how dismissive and harsh he originally was with her, and how comfortable she is with accepting his help really speaks to her trust in him.
- Basically, just every moment in Mission 20.