- "Yellow" and "Strawberry Swing", two of the most heartwarmingly beautiful songs ever composed.
- Their tribute to MCA, Fight For Your Right. One of the most heartfelt tributes this editor's ever heard.
- When Kylie Minogue was diagnosed with breast cancer, she was forced to pull out of the Glastonbury Festival. Coldplay then performed "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" in honor of her with the audience chanting along.
- The lyrics to "Magic" become even more poignant due to the fact only a few weeks after the single's release, Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow separated. And I just got broken / broken into two / still I call it magic / when I'm next to you...
- "Speed of Sound" is really inspiring, and is sure to bring a happy tear to your eye.
- "Fix You" is one of the most simultaneously heartbreaking and uplifting songs ever recorded.
But if you never try, you'll never know / just what you're worth...
- The Scientist is heartwarmingly hopeful at the end. "Running in circles/ Chasing our tails/ Coming back as we are".