- Pretty much the entirety of the video for "Life in Technicolor II".
- The Elvis impersonators playing violins in the Christmas Lights music video.
- Doubly so when you realise that one of them is Simon Pegg.
- An already funny scene from Saturday Night Live parodying the fact that Adele's "Someone Like You" is used for Tear Jerker situations was made all the more sweeter when they as the musical guests for the night, were cameoed in.
- Coldplay + Game of Thrones: The Musical. Complete with the series cast singing and the narration of Liam Neeson ("It's the first romantic ballad about incest in Coldplay's career..." "Taken On Ice?! Better get my skates on!").