- Some of the memories, when you get a sneak peek of life in the Liddell family and realize that Alice had a stable, loving home and family. Keyword is had, and it's kind of sad when you remember what happens next... Downer Ending much?
- The ending of the game. YMMV on this, but seeing the once-decrepit, dark and dirty London brightly lit with a blue sky, with colourful mushrooms growing out of the cobblestones and objects from Wonderland... This troper finds that ending very heartwarming, now that Alice can view the world in a happier light.
- Alternatively, the whole ordeal has driven her back into insanity, and while her mental "safe space" has been restored somewhat, she may never fully recover.
- Very minor, but there are the two bobbies who Alice meets before slipping into the Cardbridge level. In the Wretched Hive that is Victorian London, a few Dirty Cops are downright expected, but the officers are shown to be nothing but friendly, respectful and sympathetic to poor Alice.
"Tsk, tsk. A menace to herself, but no danger to others, surely. She don't belong in gaol."
- Alice and Cheshire's relationship. He's the only stable thing in Alice's life that she can actually count on. As much as they gripe at each other it's pretty onvious that he's the closest thing to a best friend she has and he is always around when Alice needs him.