Awesome: Alice: Madness Returns
- The battle against March Hare and Dormy's Humongous Mecha. Alice and the newly-befriended Hatter find themselves face-to-face against the steampunk mecha, and the Hatter is swiftly removed, putting Alice at the mercy of the mecha. The mecha's arm rises, ready to splat Alice... then a giant teapot falls on its head. The mecha is swiftly destroyed, and amidst the desctruction, the Hatter drops down and lands with an unflinching kneeling pose.
- The part where Alice eats the "Eat Me" cake in the Queensland hedge maze, turning into a giant and crushing the previously untouchable Executioner who had been stalking her for the better half of the level, then going on to decimate the Queen's entire army while smashing through everything else along the way.
- The ending, where Alice pushes Dr. Bumby, the one responsible for her complete mental breakdown among many other heinous crimes, right into the path of an oncoming train. So satsifying.
- Before that, the symbolism behind Alice breaking out of the doll body he forced her into and taking on her Wonderland form.
- Alice's◊ Hysteria◊ form.◊ It's extremely satisfying when Alice is on the brink of death and suddenly becomes a temporarily invincible death-machine.