open/close all folders
- During the Nature of the Beast quest, when choosing to attack the Dalish you have the dialogue option at the camp to expose Zathrian in front of everyone and reveal he's the one who cursed the werewolves. Yet no one from the clan- Lanaya, Athras, Sarel, no one- bothers to call him out on it and his refusal to revoke it being the reason for their troubles and deaths of their loved ones.
- Their ally switched sides and is about to help a pack of feral werewolves eat them alive, they probably don't really lean towards discussing fine shades of morality at the moment.
Assault on Amaranthine
- During the assault on Amaranthine, the darkspawn manage to sneak in past their defenses after the main attack by using the smuggler's cove. Why wasn't it blocked off/defended? The Warden Commander would know about it if they completed the smuggling quest on either side.
- Construction takes time, and there may have been some administrative foul-up. Everything we see about Amaranthine and the arling in general just goes to prove that most of the Fereldan nobility can't tie their shoes without assistance.
- During the "Trial of Crows" questline, you wind up having to bump off an Ambassador Gainley in Orzammar, as he's there as Loghain's representative. Except Orzammar is on lockdown, with nobody allowed through the gates, and Loghain's other mook Imrek hasn't been able to get in. Is the gate guard just dicking with people, or has Gainley been sitting inside Orzammar since King Endrin died, perhaps figuring that if he leaves he won't be able to come back? Is Imrek there to bring a message to him? What's going on here?