- A soldier named Max comes across what he assumes is the corpse of his comrade, Fritz (no relation). Enraged and grief stricken, Max proceeds to aimlessly shoot everywhere while hammily proclaiming to avenge his fellow soldier, only for Fritz to wake up and inform Max he's ok. Max berates Fritz for ruining the moment...and then accidentally shoots him while looking away. And what does Max do upon seeing Fritz dead for real?
- "They killed Fritz! THEY KILLED FRITZ! Those lousy stinking yellow fairies! Those horrible atrocity-filled vermin! Those despicable animal warmongers! They've killed Fritz! Take that! Take this! Take that, you green slime! You black hearted, short, bow-legged..."
- Even better (in a twisted sense), it's implied that it wasn't an accident.
- The priests' prayer. Even better when it's revealed to be over five hours long.
- The bizarrely-calm fairy guard with the British accent during Elinore's torture scene.
Elinore: (to Avatar) You wanna hurry it up?
- In the same scene, Elinore's Casual Danger Dialog when the monster is about to eat her:
- The ending lines:
Avatar: Well, come on. Let's make it.
Elinore: Avatar, (giggles) you're getting older and much bolder.
Avatar: Come on! I meant, let's make it out of here.
Elinore: Sure you did.