Funny: With Strings Attached
- Chapter 22: The day the four spend in New Zork, culminating in the final chaotic chase between the four and the fans, harveys, and authorities.
- The author calls this her A Hard Days Night chapter.
- John's sensible but hilarious reaction after seeing Paul transformed for the first time, with diamond fingernails:
...John couldn't help it, the first thing out of his mouth was "Oh my God, Paul, don't pick your nose."
- Likewise, Ringo's Deadpan Snarker reaction to Paul's new powers after he demonstrates them by breaking a tree in half.
Ringo: Didn't break too many trees when I used coke.
- Paul and John's Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate at the ruined bridge in the Hunter's world, and how the Hunter completely humiliates them there.
- The fight between As'taris and “Biggus Dickus.”
- Jeft's reaction after they destroy the Heart of Evil, which was powering the undead on the Plains of Death:
~NOOOOO! MY HEART! YOU WRECKED MY HEART! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THOSE ARE? MY PLAINS! MY BEAUTIFUL PLAINS! I HAD PLANS FOR THOSE PLAINS! THEY RUINED MY PLAINS! BASTARDS! BASTARDS! BASTARDS!~
- The very premise can be this to some. An epic fantasy... that took 29 years to make... about The Beatles. (Albeit a very well done one)