- The intro scene. A closeup of Wakko's hand is seen, carrying Rosebud. We then pan out to reveal Yakko and Dot sitting around a fire, shivering. Wakko casually tosses Rosebud into the fire, joining his siblings around the burning cinematic icon. Almost sensing the hostility from the audience, Yakko looks up at us in indignation and asks angrily, "Hey, what do you want from us, we're freezin' here!"
- Skippy and Slappy singing about his frozen acorns.
Slappy: Be careful with that last verse.
- Pinky and Brain are almost as bad.
Pinky: If we were meant to fly, we would've been born with little bags of nuts.
Brain: Pinky, you are a little bag of nuts!
- Dead-pan Pip/DFF.
Pip: I'm your Desire Fulfillment Facilitator... but everybody calls me Pip.
- "Pharfignewton, I command you to MOVE YOUR BOMBOUSITY!"
- "Thank you, now can you please move it some place else?"
- Probably the downright funniest scene in the movie is when Buttons, Rita and Runt find the elixir's explosive characteristics and use it to their advantage.
- The looks on Buttons and Runt make it all the funnier.
- And of course, the explosive results.
- The runner-up for funniest Wakko's Wish moment:
- Dot: I'm...the impossilby cute one. With a cough. [coughs daintily] But you gotta admit, even the cough is cute! [coughs huskily and excessively]
- Pharfignewton and Pinky expressing facially in-synch.
- Pinky's remarks about Da Vinci.
Brain: Da Vinci's dead.
Pinky: Oh, how sad. When's the funeral?
Brain: He died a long time ago.
Pinky: [gasps] And I forgot to send flowers?! [slapping himself] Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
- Lady says "If she doesn't get her sweets by four, she starts doing wheelies on the shuffleboard court."
- It's Mime Time.
- "And a mime, too."
- "The town needs a new speed bump."
- "Just talk to my lawyer."
- The best part of this scene is not just Wakko shoving the Mime into the ring of guards, it's that the guards stand there and let the Mime sniff the flower before they let him have it. The comedic timing is absolutely brilliant.
- "No place is perfect."
- "He gets trampled all the time."
- After Plotz taxes Wakko's ha'penny near the beginning.
Yakko: We can't let him do that to Wakko! It's not fair! We gotta stick together and stop him! (The king's guards immediately surround Yakko, cocking their rifles at him) Uhhhh...or not. (shoves the mime in front of them) If you have any questions talk to my lawyer! He'll explain everything! (Yakko bolts and the mime mimes pulling a flower from his pocket and sniffing it. They fire at him)
- The entire it's not what you wish for, it's how you wish part.
Salazar: I'll wish for a million bucks! No, make that TWO million bucks!
[Cue a stampede of male deer, right over him.]
- Some other funny examples the Warners give include a wish to be 16 forever resulting in Salazar living the 16th year of his life forever and a wish for the world only giving him a globe.
- Cue the Warners' faces after "I thought I told you to get rid of those little monsters!"
- Bonus points for Wakko making a gookie.
- In a subtle but no less delightful instance of Getting Crap Past the Radar: When the Warners declare Salazar to be their new "dadoo", Salazar angrily denies being their father. Yakko immediately responds with "That's not what Mommy said!"
- Pinky and the Brain flying the Air Screw.
- The failed "We're in charge! We're in charge!" bit.
- A lot of humor is directly recycled from the show.
- The Cave of your Worst Nightmares!
- "The cuteness, man! Wrong, wrong!"
- DFF: "You just don't get visibility like this in the city."
- Brain trying to explain to Pinky who Leonardo da Vinci was.
- Epic Lampshading
Brain: We must prepare for tonight.
Pinky: Why? What are going to do tonight?
Pinky: Try to take over the world?
Pinky: Egad, I love bingo! So much more fun than trying to take over the- (WHACK!)
- This dialogue:
Salazar: Now, let me show you the fly in the ointment.
Ralph: That's not a fly, sir.
Plotz: It's a telescope.
Salazar: Look into it!
Ralph & Plotz: ...Ohhh!
- One bit in a song has Hello Nurse wish she could be respected for her brain. Cue Yakko and Wakko sliding by in their sled saying "Hello Brain!" Brain, flying by, is not amused.
- The line "Never give up hope" "Are you a dope?" "Nope!".
- When Pinky's spit freezes and he plays with it.
- Wakko's memory-flash to the Disgusting Public Toilet from "Potty Emergency". It's his "worst".
- Dot's cutie mark.
- Brain trying to talk some sense into Pinky.
Brain: Pinky, that is a horse. You are a mouse.
Pinky: Oh, Brain, why can't the horses and the mice learn to live together in harmony?
Brain: I stand corrected, Pinky. That is a horse. You are an imbecile.