- Left Hand (a.k.a. Lefty) chastises D in the original film for still trying to resist his vampiric urges, even after being given permission by the Girl of the Week to drain her.
D: "I wonder, do I need two hands?"Left Hand: "Very well, my lips are sealed."
Left Hand: "WAKE! UP! YOU! BIG! LUMMOX!"
- The scene where Lefty slaps D to stir him from stillness.
Left Hand: Well, we made it through that one somehow.
- His response once D comes to and slays the incoming mist monster.
- Bloodlust has a few, usually involving Lefty. Of particular note is the scene after D gets knocked off of Meier Link's carriage and drags his hand on the ground to steady himself. Left Hand's response?
Lefty: UGH! MY NOSE! MY NOOOSE!
- Lefty isn't pleased that its advice is ignored:
Lefty: Yeah, well, what's the sound of one hand yapping...
- And, of course, the last line of the film:
Well, that was nice. You're not so bad after all... you just dress bad.