Awesome: Vampire Hunter D
- While there are many to choose from, this troper thought the moment D blocked all the pellets from three shotguns at once with a blade of grass, then proceeded to stab one of the men with said grass, to be epic!
- Bloodlust is directed by Yoshiaki Kawajiri. You know, the same guy who did Ninja Scroll. The entire movie is pure, unadulterated awesome, from the thrilling opening scene where Meier's carriage sweeps through the town, causing crosses to crumple, plants to die and water to freeze just from the chill of his passage, all the way to D and Meier's final, epic duel at the end of the movie.
- Also from Bloodlust, and may also count as a Heartwarming Moment: Meier Link's love for Charlotte is so strong that he's willing to brave the sunlight to get her back.
- The Marcus Clan's introduction in Bloodlust. Each of the membersnote shows their skills in a 4-vs-100 fight against the undead.
- Grove gets his chance to shine in the clan's second appearance, where we finally figure out what his powers are. Using a ghost-like avatar of himself that fires rays of death, he basically wipes out the majority of the Barbarois by himself!
- Anytime D fights, really.
- In Tyrant's star, D gets erased from existence. HE COMES RIGHT BACK AND KILLS THE GUY WHO DID IT!! D did, in 20 seconds, what took Alucard 30 years.