Funny: Time Lords and Terror
- When The Doctor *ahem* 're-modulates his vocal chords' with Fluttershy to activate the Hervoken Charm Cube. Try to imagine David Tennant speaking in Andrea Libman's 'Fluttershy' voice without laughing.
- Pinkie Pie's ability to dumbfound the Doctor is both hilariously in-character and believable.
- The Doctor's reaction to his ponification
"I've heard about regenerations going wrong before, but never one that ended in...pony!"
- Pinkie Pie "advertising" the summoning charm for the S'Muz, which caused all the ponies that heard it to completely crack up:
"Warning: use of summoning charm can cause vertigo, nausea, and may unleash an malevolent cosmic monstrosity upon all reality; do not use under any circumstances," Pinkie Pie said in her best advertising voice.
- Rarity's reaction to the TARDIS.
Rarity: It's so... tacky!The Doctor: What?!
- Twilight's computer is programmed to show a virtual Pinkie Pie whenever it comes up with something that doesn't make sense. Think about that.
Virtual Pinkie: Nonsense is what sense sees when it looks in the mirror!Twilight: Why did I even get this app?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.