- After Addaperle's Magic Slate fails six times to correctly guess Dorothy's name, she finally asks Dorothy to sign the Slate, then uses pretend gestures and incantations to try and make it look like she used her powers to make the signature appear. Dorothy remains unimpressed.
- In an attempt to get the magic shoes, the ugly Evilene attempts to trade Dorothy all of her beauty for them. The Lion is quick to yell: "Woman! Please! Have mercy!".
- The Lion's revelation to Dorothy that Evilene is so terrified of water that she "Sends herself out to be dry cleaned."
The TV Special
- When the Wiz (Revealed to be a woman) demands on why they think she is a liar, there is a Beat before she looks at the giant robotic head and says, "Oh right..."
- Adding to it is Lion pointing behind her as if to say, "Uh...then what's that?"
- When Tinman reveals the name of his last love, Bertha, Scarecrow looks at him with confusion over the name only for Dorothy to give him a Dope Slap in response.
- Lion rants about having to go to a therapist;
Lion: Keeps asking questions like; "What do you want", "Why are you here?", "What do you think this means." I told her, "I think this means you're ripping me off because I'm paying you money and not getting anything!"
- Then he bemoans that Dorothy starts feeling sorry for him.
- Really, Lion is a Tsundere in this production as a whole.
- The improvized lie that Scarecrow has about gold to get in to see the Wiz again, and the others having to quickly play along. Just the confusion with them as they start to figure it out.
- Eviline and Lord High'underling having an argument...over a small drop of water. She even goes as far as saying to bring her the plumber to kill him.
- Lord High is a Deadpan Snarker to end all Deadpan Snarkers