- Memnon's Guards can be heard heading towards Mathayus and his young guide.
Mathayus: Get ready! I'll kill half, you kill half! (the kid stares at him like he's crazy)
Mathayus: All right. I'll kill them all!
Street Urchin: (Tugs on Mathayus' arm) Why don't we go around them and not kill anybody?!
- "It is not the size of the hump, but the motion of the camel!"
- Just after Mathayus rescues Jesup from certain death.
Mathayus: You're lucky we have the same mother.
- When Mathayus' loyal stead decieds he's to heavy to hold up anymore and sits down, just when Mathayus needs him to stand up as he's sliding down a rope!
- When Mathayus and Balthazar have there big Fight Scene, also a moment of awesome.
- Gotta love this scene.
Balthazar: You stay alive akkaidian.
Mathayus: No need to worry, miss.
- Philos is a veritable cornucopia of deadpan humor.
Philos: Oh my. Are you going to kill me?
Mathayus: [dismissively] Maybe later.
Philos: [flatly] You again?
Mathayus: How do I get out of here?
Philos: [pointing to door Mathayus entered through] Through that door.