- The Akkadian's very Badass Creed.
Jesup: Live free.Mathayus: Die well.
Mathayus: Live free.Balthazar: Rule well.
- Followed by...
- Always loved the scene when Mathayus lures the high ranking Mook Thorak and some of his crownies into a cave, then starts picking them off one by one by one.
- Special mention goes to the moment when we see only a mook and his shadow - and then his shadow starts moving...
- Mathayus' entrance at the beginning of the movie, when he rescues his brother. Without even appearing on screen, he shoots half a dozen mooks with arrows, arrows so powerful that the mooks go flying. Then he emerges from the shadows, armed to the teeth, grim and willing to kill. Everybody goes silent, everybody just stares at him, there's a pause, and then...
- Gotta love Balthazar's Badass Boast.
Balthazar: Who dies first?
- One has to remember that he says this as he's surrounded by a rather large number of soldiers - and wearing a dress.
- "I've come for the woman... and your head."
- The entire successive fight scene qualifies as this. Memnon's been introduced as the patron saint of Asskicking Equals Authority , while we've seen Mathayus devastate every single opponent he's had a shot at in the movie in a straight fight. When they finally fight each other, Memnon's lives up to his name and manages to defeat Mathayus in their swordfight, driving him back up a staircase with dual flaming swords. Memnon only loses once Mathayus gets a hold of his weapon of choice, the bow, and tears an arrow out of his back to shoot. And Memnon, who's displayed the skill to block arrows with a sword, just barely misses the bolt, and even then, he's not dead until after he catches on fire and falls several stories onto his own men.
- Silda, the Love Interest from the third movie, besting One-Man Army Mathayus in one-on-one combat. Twice.