- The lioness◊ with the glasses and mustache at the end of the first film.
- When Peter's handing out the coats:
Edmund: But that's a girl's coat!
- When Mrs. Beaver is packing food before the group try to flee from the wolves:
Peter: What's she doing?
Mrs. Beaver: Oh, you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey, and Beaver gets pretty cranky when he's hungry.
Mr. Beaver: I'm cranky now!
- After they've packed most of the food supplies:
Susan: Should we bring jam?
Peter: Only if the witch serves toast!
(which then pays off a little later)
Mrs. Beaver: You didn't think to bring a map?
Mr. Beaver: There wasn't room next to the jam!
Peter: (glaring at Mr. Beaver): If he tells us to hurry up one more time, I'm going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat!
- When fleeing with Mr. Beaver, they are to cross a wide, foaming, turbulent river:
Lucy: Beavers build dams, don't they!?
Mr. Beaver: I'm not that fast, you know...
- When the children all fall out of the wardrobe and the Professor hands them their ball back.
- A blooper of this scene features William (Peter) missing his cue to catch it, resulting in it clocking Skander (Edmund) in the head. The actor playing the Professor proceeds to laugh as Skander complains "Ow... ow..."
- Susan and Lucy make note of the Narnians staring.
Susan: Why are they all staring at us?
Lucy: Maybe they think you look funny.
- Susan's idea of a rainy day game is looking up words in the dictionary and guessing their definition. Lucy suggests a game of hide and seek.
- This exchange before the final battle:
Griffin Scout: They come, Highness. With weapons and numbers far greater than our own.
Boreas: Numbers do not win a battle.
Peter: No, but I bet they help...
- On the commentary:
- For the filming of the Turkish Delight scene, the prop masters asked the director if he wanted the "fake" candy. He said yes...and they brought a fiberglass and wire piece which couldn't be eaten.
- The pottymouth bucket that Georgie (Lucy) carried around. The boys claim she made up curse words and she references an incident (and clarifying "It wasn't you actually, Skander") where someone swore and her head whipped around to force them to pay up.
- Skander (the actor who plays Edmund) is mentioned as not being permitted to eat sugar so William (Peter) apparently tricked him into eating sugar glass and is heard unrepentantly declaring "And he actually went and ate silicon."
- Skander's complaints that Andrew (the director) made him stand on the edge of a cliff holding a huge, heavyweight sword...while knowing he was scared of heights. Andrew is unrepentant.
- The already funny moment of Peter forcing Edmund to wear a girl's coat is made better when Skander admits he actually loved his big, fluffy coat and had to tone his happiness down.
Georgie: It's a pregnant woman's coat, you look like a pregnant woman!
Skandar: No, I don't, I look like a gangster. I look cool.
- Andrew recounting William's reaction watching his battle scene.
Andrew: I remember Will looking over at his girlfriend smiling, like he was saying, "Hey, I'm an action hero!"
Will: Andrew, you weren't meant to reveal that!
- Meanwhile, there's Skander's lack of action hero-ness in the battle.
Skander: OK now, everyone look at me, not Will!
Will: Basically Skandar's not really a warrior: Him and Mr. Beaver have to go up and hide.
Skander: I'm amazing! Shut up, Will let me have one moment! ONE MOMENT!