Funny / The 40-Year-Old Virgin
- Trish and Marla's argument. Especially the strangled, disbelieving noise Marla makes when Trish says, "You weren't the mistake, your sister was the mistake!"
- Not long after that was the boyfriend's response after seeing all the condoms on the bed!
Boyfriend: Dude... teach me!
- The waxing scene. Just the entire thing. The best part? It was all improvised.
Andy: NIPPLE FUUUUCK!! YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!
- Jay watching Dawn of the Dead on all the TV screens behind Andy and getting caught up in it.
- Trish gets a call from Andy, thinks he is a telemarketer and responds with a serious Cluster F-Bomb.
- "Andy, for the last time, I don't want your giant box of pornography!"
- "Okay, I'll stop flicking your balls, but I'll start punching your nuts!"
- Andy's argument with Jay's girlfriend. "You should... keep your ho on a leash."
- "Let's get some fucking French toast!"
- The entire "You know how I know you're gay?" scene is hilarious in the most juvenile way possible.
- Jay's whole pep talk to Andy about "slaying 20-30 of them hoodrats".
- The whole argument between Jay and Mooj over handling a customer.
- Plus he provides his own entry into "You know how I know you're gay?" Somehow his accent makes it even funnier.
- When Andy crashed through the billboard.
Andy: There were two sides to that billboard... And they both hurt equally.
- Mooj said his sister has a big penis.
- "Go fuck a goat!"
- "Why are you always tellin' me to fuck a goat, man?!"
- After finally getting laid at the end, Andy spontaneously starting to sing "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In".
- When Trish thinks Andy is a weird pervert:
Trish: What is this, your date drug, your roofie?
Andy: It's a Mentos. They're the freshmaker.
- Andy's boss hitting on him with al the subtlety of a rhinoceros with a sledgehammer in a china shop during an earthquake.
Paula: Are you familiar with the term 'fuck buddy'`?
- The people in the sex support group Andy and Marla go to, including a father asking how to his teenaged daughter's menstrual cycle.