- His match against Kurt Angle at Backlash in 2000. Angle proclaims himself to be possibly the only hero that the crowd has left. Cue Big Show entering as Hulk Hogan.
- In the leadup to this match, Big Show interrupted Angle's abstinence campaign in the best way possible... by handing out condoms to everyone!
- To go along with "The Showster", Big Show's run of impersonating wrestlers, from Booker T to DDP, was pretty hilarious.
- The Big Show vs. Kane in a scientific classic (well, until Kane hears "May 19th"...)
- His match with Cody Rhodes at Extreme Rules in 2012, particularly for the way he lost the IC Title. Near the end of the match, he steps over the ropes, Cody kicks the leg he's stepping with, which causes Big Show to literally step through a ringside table, breaking it in two, and technically it counted as him "going through a table." Show's "Oh, Crap!" face is downright hilarious.
- His One-Scene Wonder cameos in Jingle All the Way and The Waterboy.
Giant Santa: I'm gonna deck your halls, bub.Captain Insano: I guarantee that guy's still a virgin! *cries laughing*
- On 1/20/14: His perfect imitation of Paul Heyman's voice, high pitch, cracks, and all.
- During Money in the Bank 2012, where he was part of the WWE Championship contract ladder match, on one part of the match, he attempts to pull a ladder in from the ring, only to fail miserably, shouting "God damn it!"Alternately...
- Also during said match, he attempts to climb the ladder in order to reach the briefcase, however, one of the steps collapses as soon as Big Show's foot is placed on it. In a fit of rage, he also pulls out another step with his hand.
- This 2003 Stacker 2 commercial.
- The Christmas party on RAW during 2001. Turns out Show does a really good Hulk Hogan impersonation.
- During the movie spoof bumper series for WrestleMania 21, they got around to spoofing Taxi Driver's famous "You talkin' to me?" scene. Big Show's attempts to pull off the scene were a comedy of errors:
Attempt 1Big Show: (walks into frame, but only his torso is visible)
Director: CUT! Reframe!
Big Show: (disgusted shrug)Attempt 2Big Show: (now with a mostly blank wall behind him after the reframe) Are you talking t—(loud ripping as his jacket tears)—what?! Aw, come on!Attempt 3Director: Jacket OK, Show?
Big Show: Jacket's fine! Can we do this, you ready? (clears throat, psyches himself up) You talki—(the boom mic drops into frame and onto his shoulder; Big Show shoots a Death Glare off to the side)Attempt 4Big Show: Cameraman, you ready? (rolls out shoulder) Wardrobe? (glances up) Microphone? Okay. Here we go...(pauses) A—(commercial abruptly ends)
- During a dark match following a RAW that took place in Cleveland, the fans started a "Please Retire" chant. The Big Show interrupted the match, grabbed a mic, and had this response:
Big Show: You want me to retire? Buy out my contract. I'll be happy to. Until then, shut up.
- The Oh, Crap! he causes when it's his turn to join a Royal Rumble.
- Show's not above taking a potshot at himself, either. During one episode of Smackdown, Show sprints to the ring and grabs the mic to cut a promo. The first thing he says? "Wow! When's the last time you saw a fat man run like that, huh?"
- When the UpUpDownDown boys mock him for his inability to play the Lightning Reaction game, Show takes revenge in an...interesting manner.
- On the 6/5/17 edition of Raw, the Big Show made an appearance...as Enzo Amore's new tag team partner (Big Cass had been attacked backstage, so he needed to find someone else for their scheduled match). Then, after some goading by Enzo, the Big Show slips into Enzo's own promo style (Joisey accent and all), comparing the two of them to "a couple of cartoon characters" and finishing off with Cass's catchphrase. Seeing the Big Show cut a promo like that was a hell of a thing.