- Paul and The Undertaker giving gaming tips for WWF RAW for Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. How Taker managed to keep a straight face through this one, I'll never know.
- Paul inviting viewers into his home for a tour. Bloody Mary, anyone?
- Paul Bearer's afraid of snakes? Who knew?
- In this segment, he gives Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan a basic (and rather funny) walkthrough of his profession. (Of course, being a mortician in Real Life, he actually knows what he's talking about here)
- Paul Bearer taunts Hulk Hogan with a casket.
- Paul being forced by Commissioner Shawn Michaels to wrestle The Big Show. Between Paul's terrified squeals and the commentators' snarky remarks, it's hard to decide which is funnier.
Paul Bearer: I'M NOT A WRASSLER! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I'M NOT A WRASSLER!!!Jerry Lawler: He looks like a beached whale!
- Paul being abducted by Edge in order to torment Kane. In the meantime, Edge proceeds to torture Paul in a variety of ways, including racing around with him, dumping food on him, and playing dodgeball with him.
Paul Bearer: BASTARDS! BASTARDS!! BASTARDS!!!
- Pick a promo with Paul Bearer. Any promo with Paul Bearer. No matter what the situation, you're guaranteed to be entertained.
- Hell, even during the matches, Paul can clearly be seen having a scenery snack on the sidelines.
- Paul covertly giving Sherri Martel the finger on primetime television. (Starts at 3:08)
Paul Bearer: Ohhhh, Miss Sherri! You look so lovely, so happy, so alive! Have you been to a funeral?
- Who would want to rape Paul Bearer at ringside? Goldust, that's who!
- Paul mentions having had "contact" with The Undertaker (whatever that means), then, when Taker makes his presence known, starts acting like Brother Love on crack.
- Taker and Paul on the review panel. Every second of it.
Vince McMahon: (addressing the viewers) You don't want to miss Body Stars!Paul Bearer: (clutches Vince's hand) Oooooh, bodies?!(awkward silence)
- Taker and Paul wish Helen Hart a happy birthday over the phone. Pity they didn't do it in person.
- Paul has visions of Shawn Michaels being, erm...stiff during this 1996 promo.
Paul Bearer: I just can't wait to get you on my embalming room slab, Sexy Boy! Ohhhhh yeeeeessss!!!
Funny / Paul Bearer
When you have the walking, talking Nightmare Fuel in the form of The Undertaker, you're going to need the walking, talking Crowning Moment of Funny in the form of Paul Bearer to accompany him in order to cancel it out.