When you have the walking, talking Nightmare Fuel
in the form of The Undertaker
, you're going to need the walking, talking Crowning Moment of Funny
in the form of Paul Bearer to accompany him in order to cancel it out.
- Paul and The Undertaker giving gaming tips for WWF RAW for Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. How Taker managed to keep a straight face through this one, I'll never know.
- You'll notice he went to great lengths to make his face completely invisible behind his hair for this.
- Also see Corpsing on the main page, when his Large Ham tendencies (and attempts to get The Undertaker to corpse) backfired.
- Paul inviting viewers into his home for a tour. Bloody Mary, anyone?
- Paul Bearer's afraid of snakes? Who knew?
- In this segment, he gives Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan a basic (and rather funny) walkthrough of his profession. (Of course, being a mortician in Real Life, he actually knows what he's talking about here)
- Paul Bearer taunts Hulk Hogan with a casket.
- Paul being forced by Commissioner Shawn Michaels to wrestle The Big Show. Between Paul's terrified squeals and the commentators' snarky remarks, it's hard to decide which is funnier.
Paul Bearer: I'M NOT A WRASSLER! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I'M NOT A WRASSLER!!!
- Paul being abducted by Edge in order to torment Kane. In the meantime, Edge proceeds to torture Paul in a variety of ways, including racing around with him, dumping food on him, and playing dodgeball with him.
- Pick a promo with Paul Bearer. Any promo with Paul Bearer. No matter what the situation, you're guaranteed to be entertained.
- Hell, even during the matches, Paul can clearly be seen having a scenery snack on the sidelines.
- Paul covertly giving Sherri Martel the finger on primetime television. (Starts at 3:08)
Paul Bearer: Ohhhh, Miss Sherri! You look so lovely, so happy, so alive! Have you been to a funeral?
- Who would want to rape Paul Bearer at ringside? Goldust, that's who!
- Paul mentions having had "contact" with The Undertaker (whatever that means), then, when Taker makes his presence known, starts acting like Brother Love on crack.
- Taker and Paul on the review panel. Every second of it.
Vince McMahon: (addressing the viewers) You don't want to miss Body Stars!
Paul Bearer: (clutches Vince's hand) Oooooh, bodies?!
- Taker and Paul wish Helen Hart a happy birthday over the phone. Pity they didn't do it in person.
- Paul has visions of Shawn Michaels being, erm...stiff during this 1996 promo.
I just can't wait
to get you on my embalming room slab, Sexy Boy
! Ohhhhh yeeeeessss!!!