There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
Funny: The Adventures of Pete & Pete
This show has many:
- In "Splashdown":
Little Pete: (while holding an electric eel, preparing to disrupt adult swim) Who likes electric eels?
(Everyone panics and rushes to get out of the pool; Mr. Wrigley raises his hand, then joins the panicking adults in fleeing.)
- Artie dancing to the marching band playing "Love Roller Coaster" in "Day of the Dot".
- ..."attracted Artie like a giant funk magnet."
- Let's just go ahead and include anything involving Artie.
- Stu: "Who wants to be a bus driver when you could be a bear!?"
- Stu: "Attention passengers, there will be some new regulations: Will passengers please refrain from KILLING MY SOUL?!
- "You're made of straw!" and the rampage that ensues.
- "Grueling coordination tests." "IT WAS A CRULLER! YOU PUT A CRULLER THERE!" Hell, everything Stu does and says in "Yellow Fever" qualifies.
- This classic line from a little girl in "Range Boy": "I can smell his fear, mommy. It smells like bacon."
- The Mail Lady trying to escape the earths gravity in "The Call"
- The Cowboy from the same episode.
- In "The Big Quiet", Teddy reveals that he and his dad participate in therapy, involving sock puppets:
Teddy: If I say something dumb, he'll treat me like a kid!
Teddy's Dad: But you ARE a kid.
Teddy: No, I'm not, I'm a talking sock!
*pans to therapist*
*cuts back to Teddy with the gang*
Teddy: It's not so bad; you get to keep the sock.
- This exchange from "Time Tunnel", in which Stu explains to Big Pete his plans now that Sally's dumped him again:
Stu: I'm going to drive to Alaska, tattoo her name to my chest, tie myself to a glacier and drift slowly out to sea.
Pete: Mind dropping me off before then?
Stu: You sure? I brought sandwiches.
- "Congratulations, Mr. Wrigley. You're dead."