- Eric is starting in on the Atrians:
Drake: We're not citizens.Eric: Oh, that's right. You're Martians.Roman: Well, technically, Martians are from Mars. We're from a far superior planet.
- Eric starts in on Roman again, at lunch break:
Eric: You like talking to our girls there, Tattie? You think they're pretty?Roman: I was interested in joining her club, but she wouldn't have me.Eric: Oh, well.Roman: No, don't feel bad. (chuckles) It's just as well. I don't have an artistic bone in my body.Eric: Do you have any bones in your body?Roman: (pretending to think for a minute) Good point. Our, uh, skeletal system is made up of 10,000 centipedes holding hands, but that's Atrian secret number 145. How do you know that?
- Taylor's normally a Lovable Alpha Bitch, but her Alpha Bitch quality shines through as she mocks Grayson a little bit:
Grayson: (to Emery) You're coming tonight, right?Taylor: (In an annoyed tone) Yes, Grayson, you're gonna see her tonight. (beat) God. Attempt to be cool. Even social newbies like Emery still like a little cool with their drool.
- In the unsettled wake of Nox's death, the principal has announced the possible suspension of Homecoming:
Taylor: I am all for equality, but when they start messing with tradition, that's when I go turbo bitch.
- At the Homecoming Carnival:
Taylor: (scanning Drake's ticket) You here to campaign for homecoming king?
- Later on, Sophie runs into Lukas and he asks her about bumper cars. The questioningly skeptical look on her face in response is very amusing.
- Taylor and Grayson observe Roman and Emery holding hands as they walk through the Carnival:
Taylor: Are you still seriously trying to bang that drum?Grayson: She likes dark and mysterious. (awkwardly) I can be dark and mysterious.(Taylor's not buying it)
- Grayson has just met Emery at the pasta restaurant:
Emery: You know, I read that the whole carb-loading thing is actually just a myth.Grayson: (Chuckles) You think it's just an excuse for me to gorge myself with fettuccine Alfredo?Emery: Mmm, maybe.Grayson: Well, have you heard the myth about the girl who took a guy up on a date even after he did something stupid?
- Teri has found out a Collier Prep player deliberately gave Sophia a drink with caffeine in it:
(Teri calmly removes her earrings)Teri: What you're saying makes me feel unwelcome and fills me with rage. (beat) There. I used my words.(She promptly grabs the other girl and headbutts her)
- In the aftermath of the brawl and impromptu friendly Marshall swim race:
Grayson: (indicating his bandaged hand) I, uh, tried to punch a Collier swimmer and missed, but this vending machine is real unhappy about getting in my face.
- Eric joining in the brawl, despite his hatred for the Atrians. After watching for a while, he just shrugs and punches the nearest Collier player.
- Emery and Grayson's Indy Ploy to bluff the Red Hawk biker who beat up the Edendale store owner.
- Taylor's absolute burn:
Student: Humans, Atrians... I guess you get down with just about anyone or anything, won't you?Taylor: (swooping in between Emery and the student) And yet you can't seem to get with a girl of any species, can you?
- Roman grousing about Grayson:
Roman: The eternal iwap blocker.
(The Sondiv word lets him call Grayson a cock-blocker without actually using the English word).