Spyro The Dragon
- "Yeah, well, you could've found an easier place to get stuck!" (Even Spyro hates Tree Tops!)
- "Be on the look out for attack frogs! They're cold blooded killers!"
- "A wise dragon once told me 'Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.'"
- You Gotta believe!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
- I'm a faun you dork!
- Elora ordering Hunter to sit on Moneybags to make him give up the money he scammed out of Spyro throughout the game. Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Hunter.
- Ripto's throne falling out of the castle, with him in it, after defeating Gulp.
- One of the satyrs in Fracture Hills: "Music can soothe the savage beast... and bagpipe music can break solid rock."
- "How I miss my Romeo! If he wasn't so short, we'd get married!"
- In Crystal Glacier, Spyro must help the Icebuilders rescue their leader, Chief Shaman Tuk, from the ice wizards' prison. The reason? "He has our tickets to tonight's hockey game at Colossus Valley!"
Chief Shaman Tuck: Here, take this crystal. I traded some hockey tickets for it.
- And when you finally rescue him:
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- In the introductory cutscene, Bianca and the rhynocs sneak in while the everyone's asleep and capture the eggs. She accidentally steps on Hunter's tail, causing him to shout and wake everyone up. All the dragons are now eyeing her down, and just when it looks like they might finally do something after all this time... they all just keep staring, and one of them frantically stamps his feet and gestures Hunter to stop her.
- The Hunter's Tussle cutscene, just... here.
- "No Hard Feelings". Sheila kicks Moneybags.
Bentley: (After bashing Moneybags several times) One more, perhaps?Spyro: At least!*WHAM!*
- Heck, pretty much any of the animals' revenges against Moneybags.
- Bentley's in particular gives us this exchange:
- In Sunny Villa, one of the resident lions asks you to find his girlfriend, Rapunzel. However, after locating her at the top of a tower, it's revealed that she has a restraining order against him.
Rapunzel: If you see Marco, please tell him I've moved out.
- The epilogue you get for getting all the skill points. Special mention to the game of "Whack a Bentley", which shows a mole going after Bentley with his own club, and the seals inventing "squid-boarding".
- After you pay off Moneybags to rescue Agent 9, he remarks "You ever seen a bear dance?" He then chases Moneybags around, firing lasers at his feet. It's funnier than it sounds.
Agent 9: Good dancer, isn't he? Not much stamina, though. Too bad, I had a lot more ammo left! *Evil Laugh*
- Moneybags referred to Bentley, of all people, as a "dimwitted furball" while he was stuck inside his cage. When he got out, well...
- The Second Warning cutscene has this as well. Here.
- Few villains make their Moral Event Horizon funny, but the Sorceress' giddy fit over her "monster to end all monsters", plus Bianca's reaction, is just priceless:
Sorceress: Yes! It will smash them and crush them and grind them and tear them!!! Oh-ho-ho, yes!!! Smear them and smooch them and crack them and crease them!!!Bianca: But, er....won't that kill them?
Sorceress: What did you think I was going to do with them? Open a zoo?
- As well as this hilarious quote:
- The cutscene leading up to the first boss is rather good. Bianca makes ready to transform a Mook into the first boss, but she botches the spell and instead turns him into a cute little bunny rabbit. The second time she tries, it works, producing a big, scaray-looking toad monster... with a pair of little bunny ears still sprouting from atop its head. After it growls and thrashes around scarily for a few seconds, it abruptly freezes (along with the music) until Bianca magically removes the bunny-ears, at which point it resumes.