Spyro The Dragon
- "Yeah, well, you could've found an easier place to get stuck!" (Even Spyro hates Tree Tops!)
- "Be on the look out for attack frogs! They're cold blooded killers!"
- You Gotta believe!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
- I'm a faun you dork!
- Elora ordering Hunter to sit on Moneybags to make him give up the money he scammed out of Spyro throughout the game. Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Hunter.
- Ripto's throne falling out of the castle, with him in it, after defeating Gulp.
- One of the satyrs in Fracture Hills: "Music can soothe the savage beast... and bagpipe music can break solid rock."
- "How I miss my Romeo! If he wasn't so short, we'd get married!"
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- The Hunter's Tussle cutscene, just... here.
- "No Hard Feelings". Sheila kicks Moneybags. And you wonder why she's my favourite playable character aside from Spyro himself...
Bentley: (After bashing Moneybags several times) One more, perhaps?Spyro: At least!*WHAM!*
- Heck, pretty much any of the animals' revenges against Moneybags.
- Bentley's in particular gives us this exchange:
- The epilogue you get for getting all the skill points. Special mention to the game of "Whack a Bentley", which shows a mole going after Bentley with his own club, and the seals inventing "squid-boarding".
- After you pay off Moneybags to rescue Agent 9, he remarks "You ever seen a bear dance?" He then chases Moneybags around, firing lasers at him. It's funnier than it sounds.
- The Second Warning cutscene has this as well. Here.