Funny: Spore Wiki Fiction Universe
The Spore Wiki Fiction Universe, while most of the time serious, does have it's handful of funny moments.
- The Loron. Where do we start?
- Da Propa Big Rogue Krooza is notorious for having "pizza buttons" located near it's missile launchers. When questioned about it, the Loron said that most of buttons on the spaceship are actually "pizza buttons".
- Fre'kloar taunting King Thylaxiz was an entire section of laugher, where he continuously forgot which Devourer's Chosen Champion had which mind power, refered to Regnatus as Thylaxiz's "godfatha", and shaked his butt to Thylaxiz to taunt him. The worst of all is that it worked just as Fre'kloar intended.
Fre'kloar: COM AT ME BRO. IM GONNA MAKE YOO SAD...no wait IM GONNA MAKE YOO BORED...or was it angry? or crazy?...fuk so many champions i dun kno all dese powas LOOK YOR JUS GONNA DAI OK?
- During the very first fight between Zr'Ahgloth and Fre'kloar, the two delivered mighty blows against each other, including various kicks and punches. And then Fre'kloar just poked Zr'Ahgloth's eye.
- The famous "banana gun". A spacetime defect which can take the form of anything, it usually takes the form of a normal banana peel. Imagine having a spaceship battle when a mere banana peel causes an explosion powerful enough to level an entire planet to the ground. As almost all characters to interact with the Loron are aliens and as such don't know what a real banana is, their reactions are expecially funny.
Kerella Dacia: What in all the endless forests was THAT?
- When trying to show an image in a monitor to the Polar Crystal Alliance during the Borealis War, Fre'kloar literally teared the monitor out of the wall and put it in the Alliance's screen. Fre'kloar complained on how it was not working, then whined about how that had already happened that week.
- The Rogue Loron Warbosses and Leedas flee from the Alliance trying to kill them...only to be found on a forest camp, surrounding a campire and singing a mocking of the Campfire Song.
- Admiral Tul of the United Lanat Empire tricking the Loron mercenary Gol'thabex into a job by offering him "half of nothing". Not only Gol'thabex started counting on his fingers, but he later accepted the offer gleerfully.
- Any number big enough will cause the Loron to comment that it's "ova a dozen" and therefore it's a large amount, even when it's not.
- After defeating GroxOttz King, the Alliance group boarding the AI's spaceship is about to leave, when the Draconis soldier Corteus suggesting taking something as a souvenir while they're still there. Cue to the Loron warboss Drizz'pyrokirk tearing part of the wall off and putting it on his head like a hat.
Drizz'pyrokirk: hurhurhur i liek itZr'Ahgloth: mate. it dunt suit yoo
- The Wedding of Tyraz Breek and Iovera Eoleina had some particularly humerous moments.
- When Kithworto noticed that Kezoreg and Septis - The children of Tyraz and Uriel repsectively - were fighting, he threw a bolt of energy in order to distract them and split them up. Kezoreg simply glared back but Septis, being still a young boy and new to such magic, jerked at the imapct with such shock he almost wet himself.
- Uriel offers Apollo some wine grown from his personal vinyard. Apollo, out of courtesy, takes a slip but not being much of a drinker almost chokes at the strength of Draconis wine. He very politely said he and Gianne only drink on special occasions - cue a passing shot of Gianne gulping the stuff down like nobody's business.
- Kara was bored out of her mind thoughout the entire ceremony and reception. It didn't help that at one point she saw Kezoreg picking his nose in full view of everyone. She was not pleased.
Kezoreg: Really? Awesome!
- When Septis noticed, He told Kezoreg a story his mother told him that if he keeps picking he'll pull out his brain.
- The nature of the comments Soredus' made to the Mechanic as attempts to draw his fire (and the reactors he was standing in front of), you can't help but wonder if he was secretly gaining plesure from mocking the old Caretaker.
- Soredus: You're a worse shot than a rookie at boot camp!The Mechanic: I had training in shooting for years...YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!Soredus: Hah! Make me. Go on, prove me wrong!Mechanic misses and destroys another core.Soredus: Decrepit little tin-man, can't hit the broadside of a titan!The Mechanic: ARGH!!!!
- Then add in that Soredus had opened his ten-metre-span wings to make himself look as big as possible.
- Ever since Agent Nu opened his mouth he has delivered one hilariously inappropriate comment after another. Chief of them being his ideas of using the Xhodocto to solve every problem. Generally forgetting that not only would the problem army be dead, but so would everyone else.
- He doesn't even need to be there. When Kithworto saw an enormous sculpture of the Draconis dragon god he used the phrase "it looks like something Nu would blow up" as a compliment.
- While the Iron Fist is being destroyed by Kolossus and Antagonar, Veroniel promises Hachiman a first kiss so long as they die afterwards (which looks rather certain so she gives him a firm peck). But wait: the lights come back on, they don't die and we see Veroniel crying in a corner while Hachi is ecstatic and jumping for joy.
Arkarixus: This is not right. Not right at all.
- Whenever a new Spore-created screenshot is shown on the IRC, there is a 50-50 chance that at least one user will notice something or see it from an angle that completely destroys the intended context. Hilarity usually ensues and it haappens more frequently when characters are the main focus.
- On the story Distant Planet, Agent Nu wakes up after being knocked down by Sarec. He immediately mumbles about having a nightmare where Hachiman and Agent Tau were dressing him up.
- Tantummodo Mortem brought us the Kroogvont legionnaire Grukarb. His attitude by itself made him a fan favorite.
- Dreamy Angazhar: All in your possession is ours. You belong to us.Grukarb: This antimatter grenade belongs up your arsehole mate!