Funny: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- While Spirit and Little Creek are staring at the opposite side of the gorge with Spirit clearly meaning to jump it.
Little Creek: Oh, no.Spirit: [internally] Ohhh, yes.
- The Musicalis Interruptus courtesy of Rain stopping abruptly at the edge of the Lakota village, and the rest of the scene where she prevents his efforts to escape.
- The moment near the beginning of the film when baby Spirit gets his tongue stuck on an icicle. His face is just priceless.
- Baby Spirit and the herd of buffalo which are Right Behind Him.
- A Double Entendre in the Norwegian dub when Spirit monologues "Mares" after Rain whinnies at him for nearly attacking Little Creek; the Norwegian word for "mare" is also a rude name for women, pretty much meaning "bitch" but milder.
- Everything happening to poor Murphy Even the cavalry horses are laughing at him.
- The gradually-increasing level of restraints used in an attempt to hold Spirit still long enough to groom him is hilarious in a No Kill Like Overkill sense.
- One soldier gets knocked into a pile of manure during Spirit's escape.