Funny: Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
- The infamous "Give that guy a raise." scene.
- The amazing Parental Bonus moment when Marina claims she can convince Sinbad to go get the book and his eyes flick down to her chest for a brief second.
- The entire argument, complete with throwing things at each other, that Sinbad and Marina have on the back of the giant fish.
Sinbad: At least I'm not repressed!
- After the ship gets stuck in the ice, Sinbad has an excellent one liner to the shirtless Kale:
Sinbad: Oh, get a shirt on before you poke someone's eye out!
- Sinbad muttering to himself while scaling the ice tower, clearly annoyed at Marina getting captured.
Sinbad: She didn't see the bird? Everyone else saw it! It's as big as the frickin' ship! Marina... Marina's looking the other way.
- After scaling a giant ice tower and out maneuvering a giant owl creature, Marina and Sinbad tumble back down to the ship. Everyone immediately expresses happiness over Marina being safe and ignore Sinbad completely, which he lampshades.
- The Running Gag of Jin and Lin's constant Side Bets, eventually capped with "Pay up, he lived."
- Sinbad shows off with his knife when he and Marina are hiding from the Roc.
Sinbad: We have this! -takes out small knife-Marina: Oh great…he can pick his teeth when he's done with us.Sinbad: Okay, see, in the right hands a knife has a thousand uses. [shows off with the knife and accidentally reveals their hiding location to the roc. Marina glares at him.]
- "Argh! The-the-dog, and-the-the-crew, and-that-woman!"
- "I don't suppose a heartfelt apology would do..."
- After the dog gets seasick and throws up: "Hey, where did he get carrots!?"
- The absolutely disgusted and mocking tone Eris uses to describe what would happen if the good guys win: "Now, we all know what happens if you get the Book of Peace...you sail back to Syracuse and...save Proteus..."