Funny: Spice and Wolf
- The English dub of S1 E2 has Holo almost choke on a potato. And from that, comes this:
Holo: Stupid potato! *Eats another potato*
- The last episode of season one, Holo demands to know whose name Lawrence called out, her's or Girl of the Arc Nora the Shepherdess. Seeing that it's almost the top of the hour, and they're standing right underneath a bell tower, he times his answer with the sound of the bells. For the next minute all sound is drowned out, and we are treated with normally calm Holo in a fit of RAGE, yelling at Lawrence and pounding on him, and he acts as though nothing unusual is going on.
- "I'm pretty sure I called your name...because your name is a little shorter than hers is." Cue more RAGE.
- Episode 11 of season two, Lawrence and Eve are chatting, when the latter brings up the former's relationship with Holo, leading to this gem:
"Just try to keep it down in the inn all right?"
- From the dub of season 2's first episode...
Holo: You are an ass! You are an ass! Where? He is there! There is the ass!Lawrence: Holo, I think you should drink more.Holo: You are forgiven.
- Seeing Holo get upset any time Nora is around Lawrence is a sight to behold. No matter how hard she tries to make it out to be wolf's honor for having a distrust towards shepherds you can tell it is really because she doesn't want Nora to claim Lawrence. Talk about a wolf being territorial.
- This image.◊