- "Don't you dare to stop us!", then out of nowhere, "Waltz battle!".
- "Sweet, sly, sexy that's me!"
- "Dance dance and shut his trap!"
- "There's no power! Ulala, all that's left is Dance and Jiggy power!"
- "Oh! My poor students!"
- When Space Michael joins your side, you can command him like an instrument by pressing the down button; doing so makes him yell his iconic "HOOOOOOO!"
- There's literally a track in the original OST in the "Sound Effects" set of tracks that's just Ulala saying "Up" while supposedly walking into a body of water, slowly being drowned out. At the end, Fuze just groans. Said track can be found here. .
- There's yet another in Part 2's OST Volume 1 (Chuuu!!) Where Ulala is faced with tongue twisters. Hilarity Ensues. 
- Several song lines in Part 2 are funny simply for coming out of nowhere, especially Purge's introduction:
Purge: They call me Purge!Ulala and co.: A pleasure to meet you!