Funny: Son of the Mask
- Say what you will - there's at least one moment that was Actually Pretty Funny.
Loki: This is a fake!
Dr. Neuman: Yes, but it's a good fake.
(Loki throws the mask at Dr. Neuman's face)
Dr. Neuman: Ow.
- "And then Loki said, let there be a brick wall."
- When Tim puts on the mask to save Alvey from Loki, this happens:
- Loki and Odin pull the old "synchronise watches" trope with hourglasses.
- This little gem:
Loki: Thanks for dropping by!Security Guard: Dropping?Loki: Bye! (stomps on the floor, creating a hole underneath the security guards. They look down, then look back up before falling through the hole.)
Jamie: Say dada!Alvey: (in an overly masculine voice) MOTHER.
- Alan Cumming's delivery makes a certain exchange work.
Jamie: Y-You lied to me!Loki: I'm the God of friggin' mischief. What did you expect?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.