- Mrs. Cake (and her husband) freaking out over the prospect of Pound taking flying lessons.
Pumpkin Cake: Mom, Dad's broken again!
- Mrs. Cake recalls the Discord incident. With the added bonus of Pound Cake getting swarmed by butterflies.
- The Cakes' encounter with the Seven Bons. Now we know why Bon-Bon's voice is always changing!
- The ending of the Nightmare Night arc, which has Pound and Pumpkin reconciling with an "Awkward Sibling Hug".
- Before that, Cup and Carrot are freaking out about Luna bringing the twins home. Carrot fears that they may have insulted her, and Cup assures him that they raised their kids better than that. Gilligan Cut to Pound asking Luna if the sparkles in her hair are actually dandruff◊.
- Luna, being the Friend to All Children she is, is not offended by the question and explains that the sparkles are part of her magic. She goes on to snark that it's Celestia who has dandruff.
- Part 2 of how Pinkie came to know, work with, and live with the Cakes:
Pinkie: Please note that I am wearing the serious hat.
- Best part was that when she said that to her father, he donned his own hat.
- Poor Mr. Cake fainted when he found out Pinkie was one of the heirs of the Pie Family Industries, the maker of the finest kind of rock molasses.
- Mrs. Cake going int overly-worried parent mode (and dragging her husband along with her) when sending Pound Cake off to his first day at Flight Camp:
Cup Cake: D-don't fall off! Or fly too fast! Or... or combust!
Carrot Cake: Wait, can that happen?! Did the pamphlets say that could happen?!
- "Never been up this high before, have you?" "Not since I was really little. That's why Pinkie isn't allowed to ask Rainbow Dash to help babysit anymore."
- The other kids' amazed reactions to learning Pound Cake lives on the ground: "How many bears have you personally wrestled? And what does dirt taste like?"
- The twins go to Fluttershy's house and end up finding Discord there. Hilarity Ensues.
- The "Cutie Mark Teenagers" arc, where the Cutie Mark Crusaders (including Babs Seed) investigate a mystery at Sugarcube Corner in the style of Scooby-Doo.
Cup Cake: Why would somepony throw a brick through our window?
Carrot Cake: And where does the ghost come in?
Pumpkin Cake: Maybe it was the ghost of the brick!
Pound Cake: Can bricks have ghosts?