- The fact that lyrics of 'Bangarang' sound like "SALSA ON MY BALLS, BOYS. WEED BROWNIE." (The real lyrics: "Shout to all my lost boys; we rowdy.")
- The ending of "Rock 'N' Roll".
- When someone on YouTube tries to transcribe his songs. (Warning: The first video linked here is a potential seizure trigger for those with photosensitive epilepsy.)
- Someone on Soundcloud went and mashed up the entirety of Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea with various Skrillex songs. Because why wouldn't you.
- Him messing up the drop to the "Cinema" remix, and having to play the Indiana Jones theme in its place.
- What's even funnier is as he tries to see what's happened, you can hear some people in the crowd going "WUB WUB".
- His music video for Doompy Poomp