- The scenes with Long Duk Dong are a mix of CMOF and "I shouldn't be laughing, but..."
- The Running Gag of Jake trying to contact Samantha by telephone. Since the movie came out quite a few years before cell phones went mainstream, Sam has her own phone line in her bedroom... where the grandparents are staying, so they're the ones who pick up the phone whenever Jake calls. Every single time, Hilarity Ensues.
- The Noodle Incident scene involving Farmer Ted, his friends and the Jerk Jock group.
- When Farmer Ted shows Samantha's panties to the other kids.
- When Sam hears about this:
Randy: (on the phone) I was gonna tell you something, but maybe I shouldn't. It's pretty bad.Sam: You may as well. Nothing could shock me anymore.Randy: Last night at the dance, my little brother paid a buck to see your underwear.(Sam screams loudly)Grandpa Fred: (downstairs) Geez! I hate that rock 'n' roll rubbish!
- The grandparents comment on Sam's Pettankohood
Grandma Helen: Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies.Grandpa Fred: I better get my magnifying glass. Ha! Ha!Grandma Helen: Oh, and they are so PERKY. [reaches to cup them. cut to:]Samantha: I can't believe my grandmother actually felt me up.
- Ginny's antics in her own wedding after taking too many muscle relaxers.
- Farmer Ted trying to get his friends to take a picture of him and Caroline: "Better than female extraterrestrial?"