- The Lollapalooza Pop scene in "Stacy Cleans Up", in particular Schemer's reactions. He starts off making lame explanations for each layer, and by the end he can barely contain his disbelief at how ridiculous the whole situation is. You can practically hear him thinking "Whoever came up with these stupid things is a better Schemer than I am!"
- Schemer falling in the Lucky Ducky Pond. That is all.
- Schemer tripping over and getting caught up in a tent is also quite amusing.
- In "Stacy Forgets Her Name", an amnesic Stacy freaking out at seeing Mr. Conductor:
Stacy: AAAAH!!! A LITTLE MAN!
- When the baseball team is short a player, Schemer dresses up Midge Smoot in a uniform and tries to pass her off as a kid.
- J.B. King: (pinching her cheek) And how old are you, little girl?Midge: (pinching him harder) It's not polite to ask a little girl how old she is!
- From "Mr. Conductor Gets Left Out", the commercial for the Missy Fussy doll, specifically how the girl playing with the doll gets less and less enthusiastic the more it acts like a Bratty Half-Pint.
- The very first scene in "A Place Unlike Any Other". As someone takes a tour to Shining Time Station, an embarrassed Mr. Conductor, who had apparently been visible from within the most accessible parts of the station for a while, promptly disappears.