Funny: Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- In the second mission's third level, one room has a pair of Nazis recovering from a chase...
Nazi 1: phew ...I think we lost them...Nazi 2: Oh, thank God.Nazi 1: ...Hey, where are we?Nazi 2: Hmm... I think we lost us too.
- Several amusing safety notes can be found scattered around, particularly one describing a typo in the cablecar maintenance manualNote (that resulted in several deaths) and a stern warning not to brew coffee in the rocket-plane's fuel mixing system.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein has an amusing conversation with an exasperated driver trying to get a guard to let him enter the occupied village with a truckload of food for the General's mansion, mostly cases of cheese. It ends with him being refused, and the following:
- Driver: "Then what am I supposed to do with all this cheese?"Guard: "I don't know. Find some crackers?"
- At the same time, B.J's parachute can be seen silently passing by in the background during the conversation.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.