open/close all folders
- While getting prepared to visit Dr. Chronopolis at the museum, the Red Panda has trouble finding his mask in the car.
Red Panda: Where's my mask?
Kit: Oh, it's... uh... right here.
Red Panda: Why is it in the front seat?
Kit: No reason... (beat) I was wearing it.
Red Panda: Why?!
Kit: For fun!
Red Panda: What would you think if I wore your costume!
Kit: (laughing) I think you'd get more wolf whistles than me!
Red Panda: All right, let's... not think about it.
Kit: I'm not sure I can stop, now.
Red Panda: Kit Baxter, behave yourself!
Kit: Yes, boss.
The Dream Factory
- The Flying Squirrel details an intricate maneuver in which she will dive bomb towards their target and use the momentum to judo throw him into a wall. The Panda's response is an excited "I'd like to see that!"
- When confronting some counterfeiters, the Red Panda uses his patented technique of tricking them into shooting at where he's hypnotized them to think he is. As the action dies down and he speaks to the boss, another shot goes off. The Panda asks if the boss can get his men to stop firing at the hypnotic projection because it makes him lose his train of thought.
The Rat Lord
- The Red Panda is hesitant to look at Kit while she's wearing her new swimsuit. Kit gets upset about this, assuming he thinks it looks bad on her, only for the Red Panda to blurt out he just thought it'd be awkward if she caught him ogling at her. Kit's response is to very pointedly turn away from the Red Panda, explaining as she does so that anyone sitting directly to her left could ogle with impunity if they were so inclined. It works very well, as the Red Panda is too distracted to react when Kit noticed a pickpocket and starts chasing after him. The Red Panda only finds out what's going on well after he's caught up to her.
Stop the Presses
- The Red Panda and the Mad Monkey end up in an Enemy Mine. Funny in itself, but then you get things like the Panda getting the willies when the Monkey says "Yes, boss." and bickering over whether or not their combined hypnosis making enemies ignore them counts as invisibility.